From the privacy of your own home or office you can use CABS Mobile Banking. All types of mobile phones on all local mobile networks are supported.
To register visit a CABS Branch, then simply dial *227# to enjoy 24/7 banking convenience.
- View your account balance
- Pay bills – Zesa pre-paid, Zesa post-paid, City of Harare, City of Bulawayo, ZOL, TelOne, uMAX and more.
- Transfer money to CABS and Textacash account holders
- Transfer money to other Banks
- Purchase airtime
- Link your CABS account to Ecocash
How to link your account to Ecocash
To be able to use this service your CABS bank account must be linked CABS Mobile Banking on an Econet mobile number and you must have an EcoCash account on the same Econet mobile number.
In order to register for the service customers need to complete the following:
- Dial *227# to take you to CABS Mobile Banking menu
- Select option 6. EcoCash Registration and follow the instructions on screen
- Successful registrations will receive a confirmation SMS from Ecocash
Transactions can be carried out via the EcoCash App or by dialing *151#. Once in the EcoCash menu, select Banking Services, which offers these options:
- Balance Enquiry – where you can retrieve your CABS Bank Account actual and available balance
- Mini Statement – where you can retrieve the last 3 transactions done on your CABS Bank Account
- Wallet2Bank – where you will be able to move money from your EcoCash Wallet to your CABS Bank Account
- Bank2Wallet – where you will be able to move money from your CABS Bank Account to your EcoCash Wallet
CABS Mobile Banking Call Centre
Direct lines: +263 4 851331-3; 8514132; 870863
WhatsApp: +263 772 149 434
Toll free (on Econet): 08080012 – 4; 08080021; 08080102
Where do I register for mobile banking?
CABS Branch & Agents.
Which account type can be registered on mobile banking?
Platinum, Gold Class, Blue Class, Textacash, Scheme Cards & FlexiCredit card
Can I register more than one account on mobile banking?
A maximum of 4 accounts can be registered on one mobile number.
What is the CABS mobile banking short code?
How do I reset my forgotten pin on Mobile Banking?
Visit your nearest CABS Branch for deregistration on mobile banking. The branch re-registers and you will be requested to set a new Mobile Banking Pin.
How do I get the Mobile Banking App?
If you are already registered for Mobile Banking, you can download the app from the relevant app stores depending on the device
- For Android devices, go to Google Play store. The supported devices are those running Android 4.0.3, and above.
- For iOS devices, go to the Apple App Store. The supported devices are those running iOS 4 and above.
Can I use the App when I’m overseas?
Yes, provided you have activated international data roaming, alternatively you can use a data enabled sim card for the country visited. You can also use the App without roaming by accessing a secure Wi-Fi network, you must have downloaded and activated it before leaving Zimbabwe.
NB: The international roaming costs are charged by your service provider.
How does the branch and Agent locater on Mobile App work?
It helps you locate your nearest CABS branch or Agent.
How do l use the exchange rate on mobile app?
By selecting a currency to convert from, kindly note all conversions are to US Dollar only
Which reference code should I input when sending money to another bank (ZIPIT)?
Put anything meaningful relating to the transaction e.g. school fees, rentals, repayment of debt, etc.
What is the charge for a ZIPIT transaction?
Which Bills can I pay for on Mobile Banking?
DSTV ; ZESA ; AFRICOM; CORPSERVE; CREDFIN; ZOL ; CIMAS ; UMAX; City Of Harare; City of Bulawayo ; TelOne; Old Mutual Products (Balanced Fund, Equity Fund, Mutual Life, Money Market Fund, Gross Money market Fund & Property Fund) and over 40 schools listed on the CABS website.
What is the minimum amount for ZESA token purchase on mobile banking?
$10 minimum - $999.99 maximum
How do l retrieve a ZESA token on mobile banking?
Dial *227#, select bill payments ,select bill provider, select ZESA prepaid, and choose option 2 “Retrieve last token”
How do I register for Ecocash on CABS Mobile Banking?
Dial *227#, select option 6 “Ecocash services” and choose the registration option.
What is the Ecocash transfer charge on Mobile Banking from my Bank Account to my Ecocash Wallet?
1% of the amount + 5c
How do I transfer funds to Ecocash via mobile banking?
Dial *151#, select option 8 –“Banking services “and then select the relevant option.